- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
I haven’t got small fingers and was impressed when I found out that this is possible. This is literally the best trick I have learnt about this year on the iPhone. What is it? Well, it’s the ability to use the space bar to move the cursor instead of trying to drag the cursor itself with them stumpy fingers. This was discovered by a Twitter user, of course, it’s a feature that’s been on the iOS for a while but when I find out this is possible I thought this should be shared.
It’s a 3D iOS feature that works across the entire keyboard. So if you press and hold anywhere on the keyboard then you will be able to move the cursor. This literally felt like the best feature on the iPhone. Now that you know about this trick you will be thinking that you have missed out on a lot. Go ahead and start typing that gibberish just to check this out.