- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
I haven’t got small fingers and was impressed when I found out that this is possible. This is literally the best trick I have learnt about this year on the iPhone. What is it? Well, it’s the ability to use the space bar to move the cursor instead of trying to drag the cursor itself with them stumpy fingers. This was discovered by a Twitter user, of course, it’s a feature that’s been on the iOS for a while but when I find out this is possible I thought this should be shared.
It’s a 3D iOS feature that works across the entire keyboard. So if you press and hold anywhere on the keyboard then you will be able to move the cursor. This literally felt like the best feature on the iPhone. Now that you know about this trick you will be thinking that you have missed out on a lot. Go ahead and start typing that gibberish just to check this out.