- AirDnD Makes It Easy To Find Players for Board, RPG & Card Games To Play In Person
- MMORPG Black Desert Mobile is Launched Globally for Android and iOS
- Wordoftravel is a Must-Have App for All Your Travels
- How Taxi Apps are disrupting the Transportation industry
- Cleaner For Android :Phone Booster & RAM Optimiser
You would have to be living under a rock to not know that Chinese Technology giant Huawei, Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou was arrested in Canada on the 1st December. This was after a request from US authority who have accused the CFO of misleading multinational banks about “Iran-linked” transactions. It’s alleged that Meng used Hong Kong company Skycom to access the Iranian market in deals that violated US sanctions. The transactions are said to have put the banks at risk of violating US sanctions.
Of course, China isn’t happy with the decision or the claims about Meng and have already issued a warning regarding the detention of Meng.
“In an interview with Reuters, President Trump said he would intervene in the Justice Department’s case against Meng if it would be in the interest of US national security or help close a trade deal with China.
He said he step in if it would be good for what will “certainly be the largest trade deal ever made”.
He added that talks were taking place with Beijing by phone and he would not raise tariffs on Chinese imports until he was sure about a deal.”
Now take that how you wish but to many, that might seem like some kind of blackmail.