Pocket Gamer Connects returns to America on 13-14 May for our biggest and best Stateside event yet with a new destination for 2019 – Seattle.
1,000 delegates from 500 companies will network and learn from over 100 world-class expert speakers across 9 tracks. We’ll cover every major part of the mobile games industry from game design and user acquisition to live ops and global expansion, with an entire track dedicate to indie games.
The revised schedule for 2019 also includes blockchain gaming, hypercasual and Instant Messenger games, esports, influencer marketing, cloud gaming, AI and more. And for the first time on American soil, we’ll be joined by sister event, PC Connects to explore bringing PC games to market, design and development, user acquisition and why 2019 is the year the PC games industry changes – forever.
There will also be a vibrant expo to explore, Big Indie Pitches, Investor Connector, and the legendary Global Connects party.
Get involved and get double discount offer
There are loads of ways to get involved in the show:
1. Enter our Very Big Indie Pitch for Mobile, PC or XR
2. Submit a speaking session here [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd940835dsZl7fhM9fk3dlFHWHsXqzDqY-8uvAwGQzvOejT9Q/viewform] – Mobile, PC, Switch, Blockchain or XR
3. Take advantage of a 20% discount code IPG20 which applies on top of current price tier offer for a double discount: https://www.pgconnects.com/seattle/registration/
5. Promote your company with a booth or table package. Download the media pack here [http://download.steelmedia.co.uk/digital/PGC-XRC-PCC-2018-MediaPack.pdf] or contact email@example.com
6. Anything else you want to do? Ping us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a cool idea you’d like to discuss