- Faverity is a New Concept of Getting Opinions Involving Influencers
- Skilli Cares Campaign Lets You Answer Questions, Win Cash, Fight Pancreatic Cancer
- Lottoriches is a Must-Have for Lotto Players
- Samsung Officially Releases Galaxy W20 5G
- Seemile App is One of the Most Effective Ways to Learn Korean on Mobile
Undoubtedly, our mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. From setting up the morning alarm to sending text messages and videos, surfing the internet, and attending conference calls – modern smartphones are captivating, to say the least. What’s more, these little gadgets come equipped with enough storage and power to save our electronic documents, media, contacts and the likes. If certain files do not fit in the phone, the cloud has got them covered. Although phones are convenient, it would not be wrong to say that they also provide enough opportunities for hackers, stealers, and spies to intrude our personal space. While app locks and passwords sound secure, they still don’t guarantee full protection. Outside intrusion aside, there are a lot of applications residing in your mobile that can spy on you. Before we delve deeper and figure out the ways through which you can protect yourself from digital spying, let’s have a look at the sure signs which indicate that your phone is spied, tracked and monitored.
Are You Being Spied On?A hacked phone can be dangerous. Although it is a bit tricky to find out if your phone is being spied on, here are some red flags which should do the trick.
- Your cell phone is becoming slower increasingly
- Surprising text messages
- Random apps
- Irregular pop-ups
- Deteriorating battery life
How to Detect and Remove Spyware from Android and iPhoneWhat is spyware? Spyware is a type of malware which gets installed in your smartphones without your knowledge. Such software sits in your phone and monitor all your activities and share them with the third-party devices. Spyware can enter your phones through downloaded files, applications, and media and so on. Here is how you can eliminate the spyware from your phones. For Android Phones
- Step 1- Visit Settings and proceed to the Applications.
- Step 2- Next, click on Running Services and have a look at the unknown applications.
- Step 3- Uninstall the unknown applications, and delete the cache history from the phone.
- Step1- Visit Settings and tap General.
- Step 2- Click on software update.
Ways to Secure Your Phone
- Use a VPN
- Use a strong password
- Only use trusted apps
- Keep your software updated regularly