Are You Being Spied On?A hacked phone can be dangerous. Although it is a bit tricky to find out if your phone is being spied on, here are some red flags which should do the trick.
- Your cell phone is becoming slower increasingly
- Surprising text messages
- Random apps
- Irregular pop-ups
- Deteriorating battery life
How to Detect and Remove Spyware from Android and iPhoneWhat is spyware? Spyware is a type of malware which gets installed in your smartphones without your knowledge. Such software sits in your phone and monitor all your activities and share them with the third-party devices. Spyware can enter your phones through downloaded files, applications, and media and so on. Here is how you can eliminate the spyware from your phones. For Android Phones
- Step 1- Visit Settings and proceed to the Applications.
- Step 2- Next, click on Running Services and have a look at the unknown applications.
- Step 3- Uninstall the unknown applications, and delete the cache history from the phone.
- Step1- Visit Settings and tap General.
- Step 2- Click on software update.
Ways to Secure Your Phone
- Use a VPN
- Use a strong password
- Only use trusted apps
- Keep your software updated regularly