- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
- What Are Some of the Best Instagram Marketing Tools?
- 2020 Should See The Release of Some Great Games Worth Playing
- Dreamstime – Create on the Go with Millions of Stock Images and Illustrations
DoULike Review 2019
Ever since its launch in 2013, DoULike dating app has been growing consistently. Today, the dating service is bigger than ever and it’s got a big number of satisfied members.
DoULike.com has a number of cool features that determine the loyalty of the app’s fans. For a start, it targets a multi-national audience, creating dating opportunities for people from all corners of the world. The DoULike dating app is functional, cost-effective and readily accessible.
In the following DoULike review, we’ll take a look at some of the key functionalities, the matching algorithm and the communication options enabled by this dating website. We will also try to identify some shortcomings that could be standing in the way of comprehensive usage and finding true love online.
The dating market is huge and it already features numerous players. Opting for dating DoULike makes sense because of a few key characteristics.
Members come from different countries, as mentioned already. As per the official presentation, thousands of singles are available for communication and most of the profiles have gone through a successful verification process. This is incredibly important – many dating sites out there are known for reliance on fake profiles. Based on preliminary, comprehensive research, this isn’t the case for the DoULike dating app.
The membership structure is typical for a dating app and anyone who has used one before will know what to do. The sign up is simple and once you get inside, you’ll see an abundance of both male and female profiles. The country focus is on the United States, Canada and the UK but members from other countries are also available.
DoULike: How It Works and Special Features
How does DoULike work? The premise is quite simple.
DoULike is available for both desktop and mobile use. You can install Doulike iOS app or Doulike Android app on your mobile. Once you sign up, you’ll be asked some basic questions to pinpoint your location, your preferences and to help you find a suitable match.
Some of the key DoULike features worth mentioning include:
- There’s a like or pass functionality that’s reminiscent of what other dating sites have to offer. In other words, you view profiles and set your preferences about the ones you like and the ones you don’t. Based on this input, you will get further communication suggestions.
- Once you come across a profile you like, it’s possible to get in touch with that person via email.
- You’re also provided with information about other members who have liked or viewed your profile.
- There’s a singles voting section where you can share your preferences for others.
- Automated message drafting speeds up communication.
- There’s a DoULike Facebook app
Depending on your subscription level, you can activate additional functionalities. Premium members, for example, can benefit from an instant messaging function when their match is online. Gift exchange (virtual while you’re using the platform) is another fun little perk that can enhance flirtatious feelings between people who like each other.
Comprehensive DoULike reviews pay attention to technical specifics and this one isn’t an exception.
To start doing a bit of mobile dating, you’ll first need to download the DoULike app from the Google Play or Apple App store. The signup process itself is simple.
You can either use an email or your Facebook identity to create a profile. There are a few standard questions. If you’ve chosen the email option, you’ll receive a verification message. Once you get the message in your inbox, click on the link and you’ll be good to go.
Matchmaking Algorithm and Communication
Dating apps can sometimes be missing in the matchmaking algorithm department. After all, if you’re not matched with the right individuals, all of the fun from the experience will fly out the window.
Luckily, DoULike is not the same as other dating apps. It’s built with a reliable matchmaking algorithm in place to ensure communication between people who have the potential to like each other and form a deeper connection.
To start using the app, you will browse through dating profiles. When you come across a profile you like, you make that preference known. If you like someone and they like you back, you have a match. It’s now up to you to take it to the next level and initiate communication.
As already mentioned, you can email a person you like. Those who have a premium membership (we’ll talk about the DoULike cost later on) will also have their instant chat enabled for immediate messaging.
As per the official DoULike presentation, 80 per cent of the profiles are verified and they have photos.
Studies have long shown that profile images increase credibility and they prompt more communication requests. Once you sign up for mobile dating with DoULike, you’ll benefit from relatively high profile quality. It doesn’t really matter if you’re a girl or a guy, the platform has a lot to offer in terms of authentic members.
The next aspect of the DoULike dating app review is security.
DoULike has a standard online security certificate – a technical aspect of cyber safety that has become the norm in today’s world.
Profile quality is also being monitored constantly to verify identities and eliminate spam or fake profiles.
Real Life Review
DoULike dating app reviews abound online and we’ve chosen one to give you a better idea about what users really think:
Dave: I like this app. There are beautiful people and I enjoy looking at their profiles. I’m a real person, seeking for a real partner and so far, DoULike has been a lot of fun.
Design and Usability
DoULike dating app reviews often point out the functionality and usability. The dating site is clean and intuitive. The mobile dating app is properly optimized for views and usage on a smaller screen. Tested on both a tablet and a smartphone, it holds up pretty well.
Costs and Prices
Making DoULike a part of your dating strategy is fairly simple and affordable.
There’s a free of charge basic profile you can create without having to enter your financial information or sign up for a premium membership. The profile allows you to browse through the site, view other members and eventually communicate with them via email.
Premium profiles cost 29.99 per month (which goes down to 59.99 dollars for a six-month subscription). You’ll unlock the premium features, including the opportunity to communicate with others via instant messaging.
To answer your most pressing DoULike dating profile questions, here’s a list of the platform’s biggest advantages:
- There are mobile and a desktop version
- DoULike is international and its members come from all parts of the world
- It’s free to use if you don’t want to get a premium membership
- The experience is reminiscent of some of the most prominent dating apps out there
- Matches are created effortlessly
- There’s thorough profile verification
- The platform employs effective security measures
A few of the ways in which DoULike misses the mark include:
- Depending on your country of origin, the number of matches may be limited
- The premium plan could be a bit expensive for some members
- Free membership limits the ways in which you could communicate with others
Should you give DoULike a try? Definitely – you have nothing to use. The free profile is complete enough to give you a good idea about how the platform works. If you like what you see, you can move on to a premium subscription.