- Android R is Spotted for the First Time on Pixel 4
- Star Zone - Shoot to Defend Your Spaceship from the Enemies
- Myfitsociety – Build Healthy Habits and Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
Display refresh rate is one of the least discussed features of smartphone. When the OnePlus 7 Pro arrived, offers 50 percent higher refresh rate, compared to other flagships devices. This offers smoother scrolling, animations and others. However, the device has lower flicker rate at low brightness, which can make your eyes feel tired quickly. However, OnePlus 7 Pro isn’t the first device with high refresh rate. Here are other smartphone models that you should consider:
- Sharp’s smartphones with IGZO display: Sharp offers multiple smartphone models with IGZO display, starting from Sharp SH-01 in 2015 until Aquos R3, which is released this year. At 120Hz refresh rate, IGZO displays are comfortable to use that allows smooth scrolling, touch response and animations.
- Razer 2: Razer 2 uses IGZO display as well, that allows for 120Hz refresh rate. The Razer series started as gaming smartphone devices and the Razer 2 is certainly enjoyable for any gamer.
- Nubia Red Magic 2: Nubia is the subsidiary of ZTE and the Red Magic has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and 90Hz display. There’s also a real cooling fan, which will be helpful for serious gaming. The Red Magic 3 is already available as well at $480 for 8GB/129 model and $600 for 12GB/256GB model. With 5000mAh battery, the device should last for many hours.
- OnePlus 7 Pro: The OnePlus 7 Pro has 90Hz display, but it could revert to the usual 60Hz refresh rate to save battery life. The device reverts to 60Hz refresh rate when you open a game, so you need to manually enable the 90Hz refresh rate, if you prefer smoother gameplay over longer battery life.
Be aware that not all Android games support refresh rate above 60Hz. Even so, games like Pokemon Go, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Alto’s Adventure, Hill Climb Racing 2, Warfair, Pac Man, Ballz, Modern Combat Versus, Vainglory and Dragalia Lost should support devices with exceptionally high refresh rate.