- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
Getting up in the morning can be a real challenge. If you’re like most people, you’ve mastered the fine art of hitting the snooze button, only to crawl out of bed later than you thought, rushing to get to work. Luckily, we have a perfect musical alarm clock for you. Wake up rested with the best musical alarm clock app for Android and iOS called Music Theory Alarm and improve your music theory skills.
Answer correctly to set the alarm off
How does it work? Very simple, set the alarm and in order to turn it off, you will need to answer music theory questions correctly! You can also, practice the musical questions as well. If you miss the alarm or you swipe the app, the alarm will be set on snooze. So, test yourself, see how much you have learned in your music classes.
Train yourself with musical theory
Some musicians find music theory difficult and refuse to learn it. This fact could prevent them from becoming great musicians. Or even if you are not a musician, you can indeed learn something new with Music Theory Alarm. This makes the quiz alarm clock app double useful.
So, don’t wait any longer and download this amazing alarm clock app and keep your musical ear sharp!