Today is a big day in the world of Apple, and as usual, we are expected to see the announcement of this year iPhone. Dubbed the iPhone 11 and set to come in 3 different models, months of waiting is finally over. Below is a quick list of all the features that we should expect from the 2019 iPhone. The event will take place at the Steve Jobs Theatre at Apple’s “spaceship” headquarters in Cupertino, California, kicking starting at the usual time of 10 am local time (6 pm BST). Pre-orders for the iPhone is usually the Friday after the announcement, which should be this Friday 13th September 2019.
- 3 models – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Model sizes – 5.8-inch, 6.5-inch and 6.1-inch
- Triple rear camera
- Two-way charging capabilities
- Price 5.8-inch starts at £999, 6.5-inch starts at £1,099 and 6.1-inch starts at £799
- New colours
- Increased Battery life of between 5-25%
- Waterproof Touchscreen
Apple has obviously remained tight-lipped about the iPhone, they always do. Rumours have been going around, and the above features we can only mention until the announcement have been made.