- Phantom Watch will Help You Find Out About Restocks of Your Favorite Fashion Products & Brands
- Apple’s Smart Glass Could Be the Future Replacement for Smartphones
- Playdae is a Great Platform for Parents to Find Play Dates for Their Kids
- Samsung Galaxy S11 May Have a New Display Technology
- Price-Tracking Tools to Get The Best Black Friday Deals
Building good habits (and breaking bad ones) is hard. It requires you to fundamentally reshape your behavior, to resist your natural patterns. To make the process easier, we recommend using a habit tracking app. But among the hundreds of apps available for iOS for habit tracking, rarely who offers a more complete approach than the app that we’ll cover today – WillPower.
WillPower is an iOS meditation and habits action plan that gives you the tools to stay motivated in building good habits and breaking bad ones, along with improving your mindfulness, mood, and overall happiness. In short, it offers a variety of tools and features to improve your life.
How It Can Help You?
We’ll expect great tools that will help you in many aspects of your life. There is unguided and guided meditation, relaxing music, breathing techniques, tasks, advice, supportive community, progress tracking, bad habits help and so much more.
Everything is organized in a simple way with stunning design. All their tools work together to help you build a more mindful and mentally empowered you. If you are into meditation, self-improvement, mindfulness, and habit tracking apps, WillPower is a must-try. The app is free with limited features but offers a free trial of 7 days of their subscription which gives you unlimited features and all content.