The Samsung Galaxy S20 family will be launched in the matter of weeks and we are eager to see what other devices that will appear at the upcoming Unpacked event. Here are things that we could expect:
- Galaxy S20/ S20 Plus: The Samsung Galaxy S20 family will take the center stage at the upcoming Unpacked event. For the US version, all Galaxy S20 variants will use Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset and X55 5G modem. For the International version, Samsung uses the proprietary Exynos 990 chipset and the integrated 5G data connectivity. The basic Galaxy S20 model will have 6.2-inch display and 6.7-inch for the larger Galaxy S20 Plus. All with 120Hz refresh rates, because the powerful chipsets can push many games past 60 fps.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: The S20 Ultra is part of the S20 family, but it deserves a separate mention due to the impressive hardware specs. The biggest difference would be the 6.9-inch display, 108Mp primary camera, 48Mp telephoto with 5x zoom and 40Mp selfie camera. Inside, the S20 Ultra will use mostly similar components compared to its smaller siblings.
- Galaxy S10 Lite: Not everyone needs overpowered hardware specs, especially if they don’t play 3D intensive mobile games. The Galaxy S10 Lite is still great for checking social media and playing casual games. This device should become a strong contender in the mid-range category for 2020.
- Galaxy Buds Plus: The Buds Plus is the direct answer to the Apple AirPods Pro. It’s a premium wireless earbuds with noise-cancelling feature for Android devices. Buds Plus may also outshine the AirPods Pro with very long battery life of more than 12 hours.
- Galaxy Watch 2: The original Galaxy Watch was quite impressive with its rotating bezel, making it easier to navigate the smartwatch. The Galaxy Watch 2 offers a digital haptic feature and unfortunately, it didn’t offer a similar tactile experience. So, it would be great to see the return of the physical bezel with the upcoming Galaxy Watch 2.
- Galaxy Z Flip: It’s rumored to be a clamshell, horizontally foldable smartphone and another rumor said that the device will have two hinges, allowing it to fold into Z shape.
- Galaxy Fold 2: Fold 2 has vertical-fold design, just like the original Fold and the Huawei Mate X. This new device should offer more durable designs, faster charging speeds, better cameras and bigger battery capacity.