Most people are playing PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty: Mobile, Free Fire and Fortnite on their mobile devices. However, there are other battle royale titles that you can try on your Android or iOS devices. This genre is quite straightforward. Most of the time, you or your team need to become the sole survivor(s) at the end of the match to win. However, some battle royale titles introduce unusual gameplay. Here are a few alternative battle royales that you should consider playing:
- Rocket Royale: Rocket Royale is a battle royale title with a unique twist. You don’t have to be the last one surviving, instead, you need to build a rocket as quickly as possible and escape, before other players whack you. However, it is easier said than done. First of all, just like Fortnite, you need to collect enough resources from all over the map to build the rocket. You also need a quiet time to start building the rocket and it’s not easy, because there are 24 other players who could sneak on you while you are busy building. To keep others at bay, you also can build a fortress, but this requires more resources and time.
- Battlelands Royale: This battle royale game also offers something quite unique. Instead of using in first-person or third-person view, you play with top-down view of the map. This makes Battlelands Royale feels more casual than other battle royale titles. Aiming is simpler and each match is also shorter, just about five minutes. This gives you a more flexible gaming experience, because some titles like PUBG Mobile have longer match, about 25 minutes. So, you can just jump in and start playing, it’s just that simple!
- Cyber Hunter: This game offers you futuristic weapons and cool graphics. Other than blasting at other players with sniper rifles and machine guns, you can also do parkour, that makes the gameplay feels exciting. You can climb buildings, giving you the Assassin’s Creed-like experience into your battle royale gameplay. You can use structures and higher position to ambush other players. To increase the chance of winning, you could collect quantum cubes on the map to construct powerful devices.
- Bullet League: As a 2D platformer, Bullet League is very unique compared to other battle royale games. Other than giving you the nostalgia-inducing gameplay, it also means that the game could play without a hitch even on budget smartphones. Bullet League feels amusing and creative at the same time.
- OVERDOX: It’s another top-down battle royale game, but you fight other players with melee weapons in a gladiator-style arena. Just like many battle royale games, the arena will also shrink as time goes by. There are various weapons of choice and you can also choose a couple of abilities for the match.
- Super Mecha Champions: It’s a battle royale game with gundam-style robots. It has manga-style graphics, giving you a unique experience. You can shoot at other players’ mechs, ride overboards and hide behind buildings. Super Mecha Champions should appeal to many Japanese pop culture fans.