We have seen the impressive and realistic-looking of the Unreal Engine 5. Even so, Unreal Engine 4 still looks beautiful. Today, smartphones are getting quite powerful and they are capable of running graphics engine, previously available only on games for personal computers and gaming consoles. Here are visually impressive mobile games based on Unreal Engine 4:
- o.T: In this game, you take control of huge mechs, similar to the one in Titanfall. The goal is to destroy mechs of the enemies to gain control of the map. Each model of mech has its own strengths and weaknesses. With in-game currency, you can upgrade the mech to make it more powerful. The Unreal Engine 4 ensures detailed surroundings and mech models. It’s also good to see the realistic damage with certain parts disabled. This gives a nice tone to the battle and you will be motivated to win the game.
- Shurado: It’s a 1v1 duel game that looks like a mixture of Dark Souls and medieval Japan. You need to defeat gatekeepers to escape the underworld. It has simplistic control, which is surely helpful when the gameplay is increasingly more intense. There are nearly 150 weapons to unlock, each upgradeable and with different stats, making the game feels richer and more entertaining.
- A.D 8: Unlike with Shurado, there are a lot more happening when you play M.A.D. 8. The maximum number of characters that you can control to defeat the enemies are eight. Each of the heroes has unique abilities and you need to use them smartly to complete the quest and overcome powerful bosses. If you think that beating mindless AI isn’t challenging enough, you can try the 4v4 mode.
- Overhit: This anime-styled game is also based on Unreal Engine 4. It’s an RPG title with flashy effects and awesome graphics. From a pool of more than 100 characters, you can assemble a team of heroes. You can choose each character based unique abilities. By choosing proper combination, you can make sure to have stronger lineup.
- Hello Neighbor: Despite its cartoony graphics, it’s a popular stealth horror game. You need to sneak around the house of neighbour and often, the game feels quite thrilling and captivating. If you love being spooked and enjoy the endless suspense, it is a good idea to try Hello Neighbor.
- Afterpulse: Afterpulse is a shooter game with Unreal Engine 4. It is quite similar to the highly popular game, Call of Duty with realistic weapons and special operation scenarios. There are various interesting game modes, including co-op challenge, in which human players can have friendly gameplay without the intimidating pressure of multiplayer match.
- Mortal Kombat: Mortal Kombat is an incredibly popular fighting game, known for its display of blood and gore. Thanks to the Unreal Engine, the games looks like a beautifully rendered display, instead of a pixelated mess like earlier titles of the series. On smartphone, the Mortal Kombat has turned into a real eye candy and the visual of fatalities is quite interesting, if you are not squeamish.