Are you someone who tends to take hours talking on the phone and then fear the incoming bill? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to worry anymore. In this article, you will find a detailed review of AXvoice, which is popular to be the next big internet calling solution. The existing customers have reviewed that the best residential VoIP is AXvoice. How correct is that statement? You will find the answer to that question in our unbiased review.
What is VoIP?
The VoIP protocol allows you to make and receive phone calls through your high-speed internet connection using a VoIP adapter and standard touch phone. It provides the same quality as the traditional phone service; however, you can get more features in less money.
How would AXvoice help me?
AXvoice is an internet calling solution that uses hardware that connects to a VoIP phone. Calling your dear ones through your residential landline can be very expensive, especially in the time of a pandemic. People are relying on phone calls to interact with their friends and family because meeting in person might not be possible due to COVID-19. Landline calling is becoming obsolete as the internet is paving its way into our lives. If you break free from it and switch to AXvoice VoIP, you can experience high-quality voice calling at very affordable rates. By doing this, you can cut down on your voice calling expenses by more than half.
What features does AXvoice offer?
The AXvoice VoIP service is specially designed for those people who enjoy calling their loved ones for hours. It offers 30+ features so that you can enjoy unlimited calling. Some of these features include:
- Caller ID: Every incoming call comes with a caller ID number. It helps in letting you know who is calling so that you can decide if you want to attend the phone call at that time or not. You can also call back on the calls that get missed.
- Enhanced voicemail: With this feature, you get instant notifications through email every time you receive a voicemail. You can also access the voicemail right away from your inbox. Unlike the traditional landline, you do not have limited space for the messages.
- Call forwarding: AXvoice offers an unparalleled call forwarding facility that gives you lots of options to attend the calls from anywhere. You can select between immediate call forwarding or schedule it for specific days or hours. You can revert to directly answering calls using a VoIP phone whenever you want with an easy switch option.
- Simultaneous ring: Most of the time when you tend to miss out on important calls just because you could not pick the phone call on time. With the simultaneous ring feature, all the incoming calls simultaneously ring on the pre-specified numbers. It allows you to pick up your business calls using your home phone or cell phone.
- Failover: This feature lets you pick up your VoIP phone calls from your cell phone when your IP-only phone dies. Using this feature, you do not have to fear missing a call again.
- Do not disturb feature. If you are busy or resting, you can enable AXvoive’s DND feature. Using this feature, all incoming calls will ring on your VoIP phone, but you will not get notified. You can also set the DND on auto-repeat for selected days, like the weekend, so that you do not have to set it every time.
- Online account management: This feature allows you to manage your VoIP phone without a phone. You can manage your VoIP phone completely through your web account. All you have to do is sign in to your AXvoice dashboard using the login password and ID that has been provided to you.
- View call logs: Typical landlines have a limited number of log entries. With this feature of AXvoice, there is no limit to the number of call logs that can get saved on your VoIP phone.
All these features show that indeed the best residential VoIP service is AXvoice.
What kind of residential calling plans does AXvoice offer?
AXvoice offers five types of plans to choose from:
- USA/Canada unlimited: This plan costs USD 8.25 per month. It will give you unlimited outgoing minutes, 30+ features, and free equipment. You can make unlimited calls anywhere in the United States or Canada.
- U.S/Canada 200: The cost of this plan is USD 5.99 per month. It gives you 200 calling minutes to anywhere in the United States or Canada, free incoming calls, and free equipment.
- Pay as you go: This plan costs USD 4.99 per month. Using this, you can call at 1.5 cents per minute to anywhere in the United States or Canada with free incoming calls and equipment.
- Residential international: The plan is for USD 16.58 per month. It offers unlimited VoIP calling to 45+ destinations. Other features include call forwarding, online account management, and free equipment.
- Residential International Plus: It is for USD 29.99 per month. Using this plan, you will get unlimited VoIP calling to 60+ international destinations, 30+ unique calling features, online account management, and free equipment.
AXvoice is known to be the cheapest residential VoIP calling service in the United States and Canada.
Why choose AXvoice VoIP?
- It has thousands of trusted users.
- It offers a 15-day money-back guarantee. You can try it out and see if it works for you.
- The crystal clear voice quality makes your voice calling experience very smooth.
- You have the option to connect any way you want; cell phone or handset.
- You can take your phone anywhere you plan to move. It comes in handy while you are traveling anywhere. All you need to do is to bring your phone adaptor with you.
- There is no need to change your number if you are planning to make a switch to AXvoice. You can continue using your current number.
Looking at all the different features AXvoice VoIP offers and its low budget plans, it seems like a wise option to switch from your traditional landline to AXvoice. It would save you a lot of time and money. If you are someone who has to make a lot of phone calls, then the best residential VoIP service is AXvoice for you. You will not regret making the switch, and if you do, you can always claim your money back within 15 days.