If you’re a tech enthusiast, then you must have heard the rumors about Model Pi/P. There have been circulating rumors on the Internet that Tesla will launch a phone in the future. Elon Musk has speared headed in the technology industry, especially in engineering electric vehicles and space exploration. Maybe you’re wondering… What would a smartphone from such a genius (Elon Musk) look like? This article will quench your curiosity. You will learn about the circulating rumors about Model Pi/P from price to specs.
Let’s take a step back and shift our attention to Apple, one of the world’s leading/valuable brands. Apple is known for its top-notch and classy products which keep its customers happy and satisfied. With the circulating rumors about the release of a Tesla Phone, we’re all curious to see what Tesla will bring to the competition.
Has the Release Date for the Tesla Phone been Declared?
Judging from history, we know that Tesla tends to release fascinating, though still, on-brand products. Cyber-truck is a perfect example. The question then remains, will a smartphone follow suit or should we expect something different. The release of the Tesla Phone is perhaps something we will live to witness, but at the moment, some things make one wonder whether this phone will ever see the light of day.
Here are a few reasons
- If you’ve come across the YouTube Video from adrstudiodesign, then you might question the release of the Tesla Phone. The video clearly states that anything about the phone is the designer’s ideas and not details from Tesla. We shall therefore live to see if the rumors stand the test of time.
- The ideas about Tesla Phone (Discussed below) are fascinating or better said too advanced. If the rumors of this phone are true, Tesla Phone users will enjoy the fastest connectivity supported by Neuralink on Mars. Those capabilities make a majority of the people skeptical considering they are being circulated this early.
- Elon Musk’s ideas to directly connect Tesla Phone to the brain would be counterproductive if it’s implemented (But it’s just a matter of time before we know the real truth).
Release Date Estimate
No certain date about the release of the Tesla Phone has been provided but if the circulating rumors are true, and the phone is being worked on in secret, then perhaps it will be launched toward 2030.
Possible Tesla Phone Features
- Satellite internet: SpaceX and Starlink are closely tied to Tesla (Remember, Elon Musk is the CEO of both companies). There are even rumors that Tesla Phone will play a fundamental role in financing Mars colonization. There is too much around this technology, and it will be an interesting thing to experience if it ever happens.
- Solar charging: You probably are aware that Tesla manufacturers solar panels and electric vehicles. Therefore, the idea of the Tesla Phone relying on solar isn’t far-fetched.
- Vehicle control: As you read this article, remember there are already Tesla Apps for phones to enable basic car function i.e., summon the vehicle. We can also bet that Tesla phone would launch an app specifically designed for Tesla phone owners.
- Crypto mining: If you’ve been following crypto news, then you know Musk has been public about this new trend (cryptocurrencies). It therefore wouldn’t come as a surprise to see him embed the technology to facilitate crypto mining in a phone.
- Neuralink support: Elon says outrageous things but the idea of computers interfacing with human brains is something we cannot fathom. You could as well say it’s science fiction. But before you get too comfortable, Neuralink is one of the companies working on this edge technology. Considering Elon owns Neuralink, this makes one wonder whether Elon will integrate this technology into a phone.
We have talked so much about the Tesla phone but it wouldn’t be satisfying not to mention something about price rumors. Tesla’s phone will be so advanced upon its release to the point of being a threat to Apple. We guess that the phone will not be affordable for most people, particularly in the first iteration. If the phone is ever launched, perhaps its price would range between $800-$1200. Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is based on rumors. There are no credible sources to convince us about the launch of this phone but it’s just a matter of time before we see what unfolds.
Also Read: The Secret Behind NFTs