How do I control someone’s computer screen?
There are times that we may need to remotely control someone’s computer screen, for example, to offer remote support to our clients, to remotely help friends or families with computer issues, or to complete teamwork with colleagues from home.
What is the best way to take control of someone’s screen? Keep reading to find out the answer.
What is the best screen remote control software?
Reliable & safe screen remote control software is essential to take full control of another computer for quick remote support. We highly recommend AnyViewer, the easy, fast, and secure screen remote control and remote share freeware for Windows, iOS, and Android. It allows you to remotely control a Windows computer screen from or share a screen with a Windows, iOS, or Android device.
It has the following advantages making it the best screen remote control software:
- Unattended remote access screen control. It allows users to remotely control the screen of an unattended computer.
- Accessible remote screen share. It allows users to view the screen of a remote computer without permission.
- File transfer. It allows users to remote desktop file transfer between devices.
- Multi-monitor support. It allows users to allow you to view multiple remote monitors on their screen at the same time. Users can also switch between an all-monitor display and a one-monitor display when connected to a device with multiple monitors.
- Multi-session handling. It allows one user to access numerous computer computers at the same time remotely.
- Real-time communication. It allows users to send messages to the remote computer or chat with remote users during remote sessions.
- Operation shortcuts. Anyviewer can offer operation shortcuts, such as lock, shutdown and restart, and so on. It also allows users to quickly open This PC, Task Manager, or CMD, which is pretty convenient for remote work.
Here’s how to take control of someone’s screen and how to share a computer screen with AnyViewer.
Part 1. Prepare AnyViewer on the remote computer
Step 1. Users can first download, then install and launch AnyViewer on a remote computer. Navigate to Log in and then Sign up (if you have registered on the official website, you can log in directly).
Step 2. Fill in the sign-up information.
Step 3. Now, you will find that you have successfully logged into AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account to which you have logged in.
Part 2. Remote screen control and screen share on the local device
If you want to control the screen of the remote computer from another computer, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1. You can download, install, and then launch AnyViewer on your local computer. Then log into the same AnyViewer account.
Step 2. Then the devices that has been assigned to the same account will be listed in the Device tab, choose your target computer, and click One-click control to control its screen. If the remote device want to share its screen with you, you can click View the screen to see its screen. You can also choose File transfer to transfer files between computers.
Follow the instructions below to control the screen of the remote computer from a mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android phone.
Step 1. Get AnyViewer for your phone. Install and start it. To log into the same AnyViewer account on your phone, enter the Email and Password.
Step 2. Now you’ll see a list of machines that have been assigned to the same account. Select your desired device.
Step 3. Select Remote control if you wish to watch the screen while having complete control over the remote computer. If you simply want to see the computer screen, select View screen.
Note: Upgrading your account to a Professional or Enterprise plan is recommended. You can enjoy more rights like connecting to more devices at the same time, transferring files at a faster speed and in a larger size, accessing the remote computer in privacy mode, etc.
The bottom line
This post primarily introduces the best screen remote control and screen share freeware AnyViewer. With it, you can easily control a remote computer screen from a Windows, iOS, or Android device. You can also share the screen of your remote device. Get started with AnyViewer right now.