- Find the Best Local Insurance Agent with LinQRS
- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
The chipset of Samsung’s next flagship, Galaxy S11 may include integrated 5G modem and support for fast DDR5 RAM. At the moment, the US version of Samsung Galaxy S10 uses Snapdragon 855 made using first-generation 7nm manufacturing technology. The International version of the S10 uses the Exynos 9820 SoC with 8nm technology. We are expecting that Qualcomm and Samsung will solder together their processors and 5G modem, so they will become a real system-on-a-chip platform….Read More