- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
- SunVPN - Keep Your Online Activities Anonymous
Well nine more countries will be getting the iPad come this friday Apple just announced. Belgium, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand and Singapore all getting their hands on the revolutionary device on July 23. The iPad sale was on a slow move recently but the push to these nine more markets should boosts things a bit. The pricing isn’t yet announce but stay tune. Read the Full Press Release HERE.Read More