- Qualcomm Officially Introduces Snapdragon 865 and 765/765G SoC
- MomentMD Connects You with Certified Doctors & Vets to Get Advice, Diagnosis and Tips Online
- Does Playond Hint that Subscriptions Are the Future of iGaming and Mobile Gaming?
- Nokia Will Launch Three New Smartphones on December 5
- Guide on How to Do Influencer Marketing the Right Way
Apple will be wishing they had known about this technology before they released the iPhone 4S. A team of researchers at the University of Cambridge believe they could have developed a battery that could help mobile phones power themselves. The team, led by Professor Arokia Nathan developed a prototype handset that uses what is called a thin-film hydrogenated amorphous silicon that will sit inside the screen of the device. It works by using wasted light…Read More