- Qualcomm Officially Introduces Snapdragon 865 and 765/765G SoC
- MomentMD Connects You with Certified Doctors & Vets to Get Advice, Diagnosis and Tips Online
- Does Playond Hint that Subscriptions Are the Future of iGaming and Mobile Gaming?
- Nokia Will Launch Three New Smartphones on December 5
- Guide on How to Do Influencer Marketing the Right Way
So you’ve got yourself a new iPhone 8 and you want to make sure you keep all your data and transfer them over easier than using iTunes. We have a large amount of data on our iPhone, these will include, photos, music, videos, personal data and much more. Using iTunes takes time and you generally have to slowly sort through in order to organise your files. Also, with iTunes, you can see a preview of…Read More