- Star Zone - Shoot to Defend Your Spaceship from the Enemies
- Myfitsociety – Build Healthy Habits and Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
- What Are Some of the Best Instagram Marketing Tools?
The chipset of Samsung’s next flagship, Galaxy S11 may include integrated 5G modem and support for fast DDR5 RAM. At the moment, the US version of Samsung Galaxy S10 uses Snapdragon 855 made using first-generation 7nm manufacturing technology. The International version of the S10 uses the Exynos 9820 SoC with 8nm technology. We are expecting that Qualcomm and Samsung will solder together their processors and 5G modem, so they will become a real system-on-a-chip platform….Read More