- Star Zone - Shoot to Defend Your Spaceship from the Enemies
- Myfitsociety – Build Healthy Habits and Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
- What Are Some of the Best Instagram Marketing Tools?
Qualcomm is determined to continue competing with the likes of Samsung and MediaTek when it comes to internal hardware for entry-level devices. The US-based chip maker has just revealed its latest SoC aimed at budget-friendly models, the 215. Compared to the earlier 212 SoC, the new 215 should provide roughly 50 percent increased performance. It is the first 64-bit chipset for low-end smartphones, which should translate in better device longevity and performance boost. The 215…Read More