- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
- Apple May Release an iPhone “Pro” This Year
- Social Media Batching Can Help Entrepreneurs Solve Distractions
I’ve tried it on my iPhone 4 running iOS4.1 and it absolutely worked. The security hole lets you or anyone access your contacts of a password protected iPhone. Worst thing is no skills in hacking is required, no sshing nothing of the sort. On a password protected iPhone tap the emergency button then tap ###, tap the call button and immediately hit the lock button (power button at the top). This will allow anyone to…Read More