- Qualcomm Officially Introduces Snapdragon 865 and 765/765G SoC
- MomentMD Connects You with Certified Doctors & Vets to Get Advice, Diagnosis and Tips Online
- Does Playond Hint that Subscriptions Are the Future of iGaming and Mobile Gaming?
- Nokia Will Launch Three New Smartphones on December 5
- Guide on How to Do Influencer Marketing the Right Way
When it comes to mobile communications, the media usually only talks about smartphone operating systems like Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android, and more recently, Huawei’s own HongMeng/ARK OS. But smartphones only cover around half of the approximately 5.1 billion mobile subscriptions in the world. There are still billions of people out there using feature phones – “dumb” phones, as some like to call them, with small screens, no touch capabilities, and far more limited hardware configurations…Read More