- Qualcomm Officially Introduces Snapdragon 865 and 765/765G SoC
- MomentMD Connects You with Certified Doctors & Vets to Get Advice, Diagnosis and Tips Online
- Does Playond Hint that Subscriptions Are the Future of iGaming and Mobile Gaming?
- Nokia Will Launch Three New Smartphones on December 5
- Guide on How to Do Influencer Marketing the Right Way
The MWC 2019 shows us a new emerging trend among high-end smartphone models with multiple-lens cameras on the back. Device manufacturers are under constant pressure to deliver new functionality and groundbreaking features to consumers. Back then, mobile phones were just wireless phones with no camera. Eventually, phone camera had very low resolution and produced grainy pictures even with ample natural lighting. Today, things are obviously much better. In latest models, manufacturers don’t only put one…Read More