- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
Apple will be wishing they had known about this technology before they released the iPhone 4S. A team of researchers at the University of Cambridge believe they could have developed a battery that could help mobile phones power themselves. The team, led by Professor Arokia Nathan developed a prototype handset that uses what is called a thin-film hydrogenated amorphous silicon that will sit inside the screen of the device. It works by using wasted light…Read More