- Find the Best Local Insurance Agent with LinQRS
- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
The Dev-Team are so reliable when it comes to getting pass Apple’s restrictions on the iPhone. The video below shows that they have managed to boot an iPod Touch 4g without having to connect to your computer to reboot. I’m patiently waiting on the release of this, no news on when though, rumor as it that it will be before Christmas Check out the video:Read More