- Qualcomm Officially Introduces Snapdragon 865 and 765/765G SoC
- MomentMD Connects You with Certified Doctors & Vets to Get Advice, Diagnosis and Tips Online
- Does Playond Hint that Subscriptions Are the Future of iGaming and Mobile Gaming?
- Nokia Will Launch Three New Smartphones on December 5
- Guide on How to Do Influencer Marketing the Right Way
Two is better than one, that’s according to Apple’s new commercial. I would think AT&T would say different especially since they have held the iPhone exclusivity for such along time. But everything thing have to come to an end. The new iPhone 4 ad shows that what you can do on AT&T iPhone you can equally do on the Verizon iPhone. Don’t be fool by the ad though, it appears that the two big companies…Read More