iPhoneGlance.com IS GROWING.
Recently we are receiving more review requests than we can possibly handle. To help expand our coverage we are looking for a few more app reviewers to write for us.
While this is NOT a paid position, you will be rewarded for your efforts not only by seeing your work and name in print, but also with FREE APPS and sometimes free products. You can also include at the end of the review your biography which can link to your Twitter or personal site.
We would like writers who have some experience in tech journalism or reviewing mobile apps, but are willing to take on novice writers if you’re stuff is good and we like it.
- You must own an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Commitment to submitting regular work, ie. at least 2 reviews per week. When applying, please let us know how much time you can realistically dedicate to the site.
- We pride ourselves on providing honest reviews of each app we receive and back up our opinions with well-developed thoughts and details.
- Provide us with at least one sample of your work, preferably a positive or a negative app review will do, or anything along the lines of technology news. If you do not have something previously published, then feel free to write a review of something that you are currently playing or using on your iDevice.
- Submissions should be around 400 words in length. Remember, we are looking for quality and not necessarily quantity.
Interested then send in the info to admin[AT]iphoneglance.com with “Writer” in the subject.